Human Nature Adventures
Human Nature Adventures specializes in select tours designed to enhance our connection with the natural world. We explore places rich in wildlife and natural beauty that broaden the traveller's horizons and inspire creativity. Our trips usually feature strong photography components but they are designed for all who love nature and have an appetite for discovery.
Our specialty is Newfoundland and Labrador, voted by Wanderlust magazine in 2008 as the #1 travel secret in the world. We are of this place and have travelled the province extensively on our own and as guides. Along the way we have gathered many natural and cultural gems for our repertoire and our passion is sharing this magnificent part of the world with fellow adventurers.
We also occasionally offer workshops and tours in other parts of the world in association with Adventure Canada. Please check our tour listing for details.
What makes our tours so special?
- Our travel groups are limited to fifteen or less adventurers, allowing us to give you very personalized service and individual attention. You will have generous access to your guides and hosts.
- We are internationally experienced, highly professional eco-tour guides who bring a wealth of knowledge on a broad range of topics.
- We feature the must-see destinations as well as many hidden gems off the beaten track that are missed by most tourists.
- Accommodations feature comfortable, cozy B&B's and inns with congenial local hosts in the most picturesque communities.
- We feature choice cuisine including traditional cooking with an emphasis on fresh, local ingredients.
- You will spend lots of time outdoors - hiking, nature walks, boats, even zodiacs, bring us eye-to-eye with the natural world.
- Our tours are rich with learning but always fun.
- Our tours are a stimulating mix of natural history and local culture.
- Our tours provide high value.
- Your safety and enjoyment are our number one priority.
- Getting you as close to nature and local culture is our specialty.
- Your guides are Newfoundlanders.